Congnghevietnam
Chào Mừng bạn đến với diễn đàn Congngheviet.tk!
Chúc Các Bạn Vui Vẻ!
Congnghevietnam
Chào Mừng bạn đến với diễn đàn Congngheviet.tk!
Chúc Các Bạn Vui Vẻ!
Congnghevietnam
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

Congnghevietnam

Trang ChínhLatest imagesTìm kiếmĐăng kýĐăng Nhập
Top posters
meodingu
Driver Loses Mabel, Finds Jail I_vote_lcapDriver Loses Mabel, Finds Jail I_voting_barDriver Loses Mabel, Finds Jail I_vote_rcap 
Ngukha
Driver Loses Mabel, Finds Jail I_vote_lcapDriver Loses Mabel, Finds Jail I_voting_barDriver Loses Mabel, Finds Jail I_vote_rcap 
Admin
sockhung
NOKIA
tuquynh
chanhchanh
duongluatit
maimaibene_6996
be_map1512
Tìm kiếm

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» SỬA MÁY TÍNH , MÁY IN, ĐỔ MỰC MÁY IN TẠI NHÀ HỒ CHÍ MINH
Driver Loses Mabel, Finds Jail I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 4:51 pm by tuquynh

» Khai giảng lớp luyện thi N2 và N3 tại Trung tâm Nhật Ngữ Top Globis
Driver Loses Mabel, Finds Jail I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 4:44 pm by tuquynh

» vietpon mua sản phẩm chất lượng, giá tốt.
Driver Loses Mabel, Finds Jail I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 2:27 pm by tuquynh

» Học tiếng Nhật - Top Globis
Driver Loses Mabel, Finds Jail I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 2:06 pm by tuquynh

» Học tiếng Nhật - Top Globis
Driver Loses Mabel, Finds Jail I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 4:37 pm by tuquynh

» Khai giảng lớp luyện thi N3 tại Trung tâm Nhật Ngữ Top Globis
Driver Loses Mabel, Finds Jail I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 9:48 am by tuquynh

» TỔNG KHAI GIẢNG CÁC LỚP NHẬT NGỮ TẠI TOP GLOBIS
Driver Loses Mabel, Finds Jail I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 7:10 pm by tuquynh

» PHẢN XẠ NGẪU NHIÊN LIÊN TỤC-p2 Học tiếng Nhật mới
Driver Loses Mabel, Finds Jail I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 7:09 pm by tuquynh

» Kiếm tiền kiểu này hay và thiết thực nhỉ
Driver Loses Mabel, Finds Jail I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 7:08 pm by tuquynh

Navigation
 Portal
 Diễn Đàn
 Thành viên
 Lý lịch
 Trợ giúp
 Tìm kiếm
Affiliates
free forum

Thống Kê
Hiện có 2 người đang truy cập Diễn Đàn, gồm: 0 Thành viên, 0 Thành viên ẩn danh và 2 Khách viếng thăm

Không

Số người truy cập cùng lúc nhiều nhất là 12 người, vào ngày Mon Nov 27, 2023 11:03 pm

Driver Loses Mabel, Finds Jail

Go down 
Tác giảThông điệp
meodingu
Thành Viên Cấp 5
Thành Viên Cấp 5

Tổng số bài gửi : 77

Driver Loses Mabel, Finds Jail Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: Driver Loses Mabel, Finds Jail   Driver Loses Mabel, Finds Jail I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 6:05 pm

A fifteen-year-old boy was injured in a car accident when the minivan he was traveling in was hit by a pickup truck at an intersection. The boy was taken to a nearby hospital. The paramedics said that it appeared that the boy had nothing more serious than a broken left leg, but that internal injuries were always a possibility. The boy was conscious and alert. His mother, who was driving, was uninjured. She said that the truck appeared out of nowhere, and she thought she was going to die. She turned the steering wheel sharply to the left, and the truck hit her minivan on the passenger side.
The driver of the truck was a 50-year-old man who was unemployed and apparently had been drinking—police found 18 empty beer cans inside the truck. The man denied drinking, but he failed the police test for sobriety. When asked to touch his nose with his arms outstretched and eyes closed, he was unable to touch any part of his head.
The handcuffed man asked the police if they knew where “Mabel” was as he was put into the back seat of the police vehicle. The police asked him if Mabel was his wife. He said, “She’s my dog, my dog! Where’s my baby?” A dog with a collar, but no identification, was found minutes later, half a block away. The man was taken to the city jail and booked on suspicion of driving while intoxicated and on causing an accident.
LED signs
Buy Gold Bars
Về Đầu Trang Go down

Driver Loses Mabel, Finds Jail
Về Đầu Trang 
Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang

Permissions in this forum:Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết
Congnghevietnam :: Tâm Sự Nhỏ To :: Nhật Ký - Cảm Xúc-
Chuyển đến