Congnghevietnam
Chào Mừng bạn đến với diễn đàn Congngheviet.tk!
Chúc Các Bạn Vui Vẻ!
Congnghevietnam
Chào Mừng bạn đến với diễn đàn Congngheviet.tk!
Chúc Các Bạn Vui Vẻ!
Congnghevietnam
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

Congnghevietnam

Trang ChínhLatest imagesTìm kiếmĐăng kýĐăng Nhập
Top posters
meodingu
Reception and legacy I_vote_lcapReception and legacy I_voting_barReception and legacy I_vote_rcap 
Ngukha
Reception and legacy I_vote_lcapReception and legacy I_voting_barReception and legacy I_vote_rcap 
Admin
sockhung
NOKIA
tuquynh
chanhchanh
duongluatit
maimaibene_6996
be_map1512
Tìm kiếm

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» SỬA MÁY TÍNH , MÁY IN, ĐỔ MỰC MÁY IN TẠI NHÀ HỒ CHÍ MINH
Reception and legacy I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 4:51 pm by tuquynh

» Khai giảng lớp luyện thi N2 và N3 tại Trung tâm Nhật Ngữ Top Globis
Reception and legacy I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 4:44 pm by tuquynh

» vietpon mua sản phẩm chất lượng, giá tốt.
Reception and legacy I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 2:27 pm by tuquynh

» Học tiếng Nhật - Top Globis
Reception and legacy I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 2:06 pm by tuquynh

» Học tiếng Nhật - Top Globis
Reception and legacy I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 4:37 pm by tuquynh

» Khai giảng lớp luyện thi N3 tại Trung tâm Nhật Ngữ Top Globis
Reception and legacy I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 9:48 am by tuquynh

» TỔNG KHAI GIẢNG CÁC LỚP NHẬT NGỮ TẠI TOP GLOBIS
Reception and legacy I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 7:10 pm by tuquynh

» PHẢN XẠ NGẪU NHIÊN LIÊN TỤC-p2 Học tiếng Nhật mới
Reception and legacy I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 7:09 pm by tuquynh

» Kiếm tiền kiểu này hay và thiết thực nhỉ
Reception and legacy I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 7:08 pm by tuquynh

Navigation
 Portal
 Diễn Đàn
 Thành viên
 Lý lịch
 Trợ giúp
 Tìm kiếm
Affiliates
free forum

Thống Kê
Hiện có 1 người đang truy cập Diễn Đàn, gồm: 0 Thành viên, 0 Thành viên ẩn danh và 1 Khách viếng thăm

Không

Số người truy cập cùng lúc nhiều nhất là 12 người, vào ngày Mon Nov 27, 2023 11:03 pm

Reception and legacy

Go down 
Tác giảThông điệp
meodingu
Thành Viên Cấp 5
Thành Viên Cấp 5

Tổng số bài gửi : 77

Reception and legacy Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: Reception and legacy   Reception and legacy I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 8:29 am

The popularity of Defense of the Ancients has increased over time. The scenario was featured by Computer Gaming World in a review of new maps and mods in Warcraft III.[26] DotA Allstars became an important tournament scenario, starting with its prominence at the debut of Blizzard's BlizzCon convention in 2005.[27] DotA Allstars was also featured in the Malaysia and Singapore World Cyber Games starting in 2005, and the World Cyber Games Asian Championships beginning with the 2006 season.[28] Defense of the Ancients was included in the game lineup for the internationally recognized Cyberathlete Amateur League and CyberEvolution leagues.[29] Additionally, the scenario appeared in Electronic Sports World Cup (ESWC) 2008;[30][31] Oliver Paradis, ESWC's competition manager, noted that the high level of community support behind the scenario, as well as its worldwide appeal, were among the reasons it was chosen.[32]
The scenario is popular in many parts of the world; in the Philippines and Thailand, it is played as much as the game Counter-Strike.[33][34] It is also popular in Sweden and other Northern European countries, where the Defense of the Ancients-inspired song "Vi sitter i Ventrilo och spelar DotA" by Swedish musician Basshunter reached the European 2006 charts at #116 and cracked the top ten Singles Charts in Sweden, Norway,[35] and Finland.[36] LAN tournaments are a major part of worldwide play,[32] including tournaments in Sweden and Russia; however, due to a lack of LAN tournaments and championships in North America, several teams disbanded.[33] Blizzard points to DotA as an example of what dedicated mapmakers can create using developer's tools.[37]
In June 2008, Michael Walbridge, writing for Gamasutra, stated that DotA "is likely the most popular and most-discussed free, non-supported game mod in the world".[4] In pointing to the strong community built around the game, Walbridge stated that DotA shows it is much easier for a community game to be maintained by the community, and this is one of the maps' greatest strengths. Former game journalist Luke Smith called DotA "the ultimate RTS".[38]
Defense of the Ancients has been credited as one of the influences for the 2009 Gas Powered Games title Demigod,[39][40] with the video game publication GameSpy noting the game's premise revolved around aspiring gods "[playing] DotA in real life".[41] Guinsoo went on to apply many of the mechanics and lessons he learned from Defense of the Ancients to the Riot Games title League of Legends.[17] Other "DotA clones" include S2 Games' Heroes of Newerth.[42][43]
austin credit union rates
Unfiled Tax Returns
Về Đầu Trang Go down

Reception and legacy
Về Đầu Trang 
Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang